As a premier law firm, D'Agostino, Levine, Landesman & Lederman, LLP competes -- successfully -- with the real estate departments of large New York City and international law firms. Our attorneys offer specialized knowledge of New York City legal requirements for real estate, and in the law of cooperative and condominium developments. Our expertise covers the entire spectrum of real estate transactions for both businesses and individuals, including acquisition, sales, financing, leasing, development, construction, and tax abatements and exemptions.
In condominium development law, our firm has drafted offering plans for new and existing condominiums in the New York area, both residential and commercial. We are proud to have drafted offering plans for several notable condominiums in New York City, including:
- "The Grand Madison on Fifth," 225 Fifth Ave., New York, New York
- "205E59," 205 E. 59th Street, New York, New York
- "Riverhouse, One Rockefeller Park," One and Two River Terrace, Battery Park City, New York, New York
- "The Gretsch Building," 60 Broadway, Brooklyn, New York
- "One Ten Third Condominiums ," 110 Third Avenue, New York, New York,
- "The Link," 310 W. 52nd Street, New York, New York
- "North8," Williamsburg, Brooklyn
Our real estate attorneys negotiate and draft sophisticated zoning-lot development agreements, easements and inclusionary zoning documents for properties throughout the State of New York. In New York City, we have the knowledge and experience necessary to help clients successfully apply for 421-a and 421-g tax exemptions, J51 tax exemptions/abatements and abatements and exemptions pursuant to the Industrial Commercial Incentive Program.
Our firm represents clients throughout the State of New York who are buying and selling multi-family properties, individual residential and commercial cooperatives and condominium units, and single-family homes. We also help apartment corporations and condominium associations draft and negotiate contracts, handle landlord-tenant matters, refinance mortgages and transfer shares and units.